Friday 8 November 2013

Happy birthday and wedding anniversary month!!! A sinful stitcher becomes even more sinful.

Hi folks

November is such a meaningful month for me. It begins with my birthday (which make me realize how 'young' I am) and continues with our upcoming 1st wedding anniversary. A month to celebrate!


I decided to make myself more sinful for this month by kicking 3 new starts LOL
Follow your Bliss by Aimee Stewart, will be stitched on 25 count even weave

Impossibilium also by Aimee Steward, will be stitched on 32 count linen

And Harvest Moon by Love Thy Thread, will be stitched by 28 count linen
 To make things even more extravagant, I bought new charts LOL
Low Tide by Jacek Yerka

Merlin Temple by Selena Fenech

Breath Autumn by Tiffany Toland

Hare Bells by Joanna Bromley (always love her works!)

Witching Hour by Lisa Parker

Canopy by Jacek Yerka (Him again!) 

At Schwartz by Pauline Pacquin (you can find it here)


Last but not least, some necessities for my stitching. Pako thread and needle organizer (I have never used them before but hope they will make me stitch faster???); a pack of highlighters (LOL), a pack of floss, clip-able magnifier and light and a cone of 3799! Love cone! I bought cone of 3371, 310 and 413 the other day as well. Very very useful.



PS: I feel happy but sinful after all. my DH might cry when he receives the bills (^o^)/

1 comment:

  1. Great new stash :) We all need new stash!!! Especially a birthday girl!! :D

    ReplyDelete