Wednesday 23 January 2013

UFO Updates: "Fuji From Kishou Nishiizu"

Hi guys!

I can't believe that I abandoned this blog for nearly 2 weeks!

I have been travelling, bring myself away from busy working life and cold weather. It was nice though, spend sometime for yourself.

OK, so just quick updates. Since I have been travelling, I was unable to bring the big project with me. So Dandelion is still there, on the table, with no progress. Oops. But good news is I brought with me my Maia kit (UFO) and managed to finish and get it framed. So here it goes, looks so much better than I ever imagined:



It was stitched on 16ct aida vintage blue. Including full stitch, half stitch, fractional stitch and french knot. Have it framed in rustic blue frame. Looks good right! I'm so excited and can't wait to know what you guys think about it.

Meanwhile I'm going back to Dandelion and trying to finish another UFO as well. But yay, get one finished is awesome.

xoxo,

Gwen




3 comments:

  1. Looks beautiful. Well done on your finish.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much. I am thinking of a giveaway gift for my fellow stitchers :D

      Delete
  2. Looks great! Congrats on finishing it & excellent choice of frame colour :)

    ReplyDelete