Friday 23 November 2012

Welcome to my blog!

Hi there! Welcome to my blog!

I created this blog to keep track of my stitching along (SAL) projects. I have been stitching only since Feburary this year. Most of the projects I have done so far are from Dimensions. You can check some of my past works below.








I have been working with aida from 14ct, 16ct, 18ct to 22ct mostly from DMC fabric and I think these counts look quite nice on small-medium projects. Nevertheless, I would like to be adventurous with new things. About two months ago, from different cross-stitch forums, I "discovered" Heaven and Earth Designs (HAED) and I totally fell in love with their gorgeous designs. I hence decided to go with it while keep in mind that HAE means HUGE AND ELEPHANT project \(^o^)/ - especially when i am a full time working officer...

I have collected like crazy many of HAED charts on their online website... I know I am sinful. In the next blog, I will share with you guys some charts I would like to go on in my HAED stash and some of my thoughts about it when I started my first HAED project.

Have a nice day!

xoxo Gwen


2 comments: