Monday 15 July 2013

Third post SAL: Autumn by Jacek Yerka

Hi guys

This is the third post on my current SAL with Pull the other thread. Confetti heavy, as expected. You can't mess with Yerka... I feel like drawing his artwork now lol. What amazed me most while stitching this is you won't see what you are stitching until a finish. The page that I managed to finish in this post is page 44 where shows a flame coming from the earth.

Page 44 is finished!
 The flame, surprisingly looks quite real to me. It totally worths the effort I gave. My progress on Autumn is rather slow (about 1 page per month) though T.T

Please check  Pull the other thread 's blog to see her progress this month.

Please note that my post next month might be delayed as my family is moving to the state on the same day of expected post. I will try my best to keep this updated.

Thanks for visiting!

Gwen

2 comments:

  1. Your progress is amazing. I'm afraid I have let you down this month. I haven't been very well and got no stitching on this or anything else done. I will make a post anyway, I hope you can forgive me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Gwen. The flame does look very realistic which makes the confetti worthwhile I hope. Good luck to both of you for your SAL, they both look amazing!
    Alicia xo

    ReplyDelete